Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Internship of a Lifetime?

Ok, this has to be the internship of a lifetime. Interning at Disney! I am sure it is hard work but what a great place it would be to work for a while. It's also a great resume booster. Check out the link below to get started.

In my book, The Secret to College Success, I recommend to students to work on an internship before graduating. Getting a job is competitive and you want to stand out. One way to stand out is to say to employers that you have interned at a company while in school. Disney would be a great company to intern with. I know college just started but you want to plan now for your internship. Remember the saying, the early bird catches the worm? Get started now! And let me know if you get the internship of a lifetime. Here's the link: http://disney.go.com/disneycareers/disneycollegeprogram/epresentation/index.html

No comments: